[ZendTo] ANNOUNCE: Version 5 public beta available

John Thurston john.thurston at alaska.gov
Tue Jan 9 20:13:44 GMT 2018

On 1/7/2018 12:39 PM, Jules wrote:
> Well, it's out there. I think it works.
>
> Now it's time for you folks to help test it and find the bits that don't !!!
>
> See
>       http://zend.to/beta.php
> for instructions, and please read the notes before you try a fresh
> install (with the beta installer at
> http://zend.to/files/install-beta.ZendTo.tgz) or any form of an upgrade.

I'd love to try V5. I see lots of references to the installer, but no
longer see any human-readable notes regarding
build/install/dependencies. To install this on Solaris, will I just need
to unwind the install script to learn what packages are required?

Have non-linux operating systems finally fallen off the back of the
support truck?

John Thurston    907-465-8591
John.Thurston at alaska.gov
Department of Administration