[ZendTo] Heads-up

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Tue Feb 6 17:00:19 GMT 2018

*Hopefully* tomorrow I will do another beta release of 5.01.

I've made a few minor changes today, mostly to formatting, but also
fixing the "accented characters replaced with ? in some emails" bug.

As soon as you folks confirm that it works, I'll turn it into a
production release.

I think the French translation is now complete, but there are still bits
missing from the other languages.

Fitzroy: Northerly 4 or 5 at first in southeast, otherwise 6 to gale 8,
occasionally severe gale 9 in south, backing westerly or northwesterly 4 or 5
later in northwest. Moderate or rough at first in southeast, otherwise very
rough or high. Squally showers. Good, occasionally poor.