[ZendTo] Accentuated characters doesn't show correctly in mails sent by zendto v5

Francis francisd at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 18:19:35 GMT 2018

Hello,

I just installed the new zendto v5. Thank you for the great work. The
translations are very welcomed!

I found that mails sent in french don't show accents (it shows question
mark instead). Even if I have 'UTF-8' set in preferences.php for the
SMTPcharset variable, zendto send the mail as us-ascii.

Extract of the mail:

A little strange thing is that I have accents in my EmailSubjectTag and
that accent display correctly in the subject field. but the rest of the
subject strip the accents (the subject display as "[Dépôt] (name) a d?pos?
un fichier pour vous).

--
Francis