[ZendTo] ZendTo installer improvements

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Thu Feb 1 15:04:05 GMT 2018

Folks,

I have made a couple of improvements to the ZendTo installer, one of
which is very useful to CentOS / RedHat users.

1. On CentOS and RedHat 6 and 7, PHP no longer gets patched and rebuilt
from source at all. Instead it installs PHP 7 from the IUS repo run by
Rackspace, which does not need patching in the first place. So no more
custom RPMs that are a pain to update! The installer can now also
migrate you from the custom RPMs to the IUS ones. Just run stage 2 of
the installer (see below), followed by stage 5 to ensure the PHP config
is correct.
2. On all systems, it will try hard to automatically deduce your
timezone so that you do not have to choose it by hand. This is very
useful if you install with "./install.sh --defaults" as it will now do
the *entire* setup process without any user input at all.

To Run Stage 2:
Download and unpack the installer.
cd into it.
cd into the "CentOS-RedHat" or "Ubuntu-Debian" directory as appropriate.
./2-php.sh
Each of the stages is numbered, and can be run independently. You do not
need to run install.sh for them to work. They will realise they are not
being run by install.sh and will ask you the same initial questions that
install.sh does.

The update to 5.00-2 itself is very minor, but does include Everton
Bernardi's pt_BR translation. Thanks Everton!
There is 1 new string in the translation files which will need
translating. Look for one that starts "You must be logged in" and you
will find it.
If the translators can please send me their translations of that
particular string, I will include those in the next release.

Thanks!

P.S. Next new feature to appear will be SHA256 checksums of drop-offs
(unless they're too big and the checksums will take too long to
calculate), due to a request from our Legal department here in
Southampton. (I like keeping our pet lawyers happy, they're very useful
to have on my side! :-)

'People will believe a big lie sooner than a little one, and if you
  repeat it frequently enough people will sooner or later believe
  it.' - Walter Langer