[ZendTo] New Zendto install

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Sun Dec 23 15:05:42 GMT 2018

I have just improved the code in the Installer so that if your "hostname
--long" returns 2 hostnames, it will only use the first to avoid any
problems.

On 03/12/2018 3:37 pm, Jules Field via ZendTo wrote:
> Scott,
>
> That did sound like an internaldomains.conf error, sorry, haven't had
> time to reply.
>
> The Installer should only ever write 1 domain name in there (your
> organisation's top-level domain), not sure how it would end up with 2.
> But yes, it's 1 entry per line.
>
> Cheers,
> Jules.
>
> On 27/11/2018 19:16, Scott Silva via ZendTo wrote:
>>
>> Found it!
>>
>> Had   'emailDomainRegexp' => '/opt/zendto/config/internaldomains.conf'
>>
>> But the 2 domains in internaldomains.conf were separated by a space
>> instead of a return
>>
>> It now works. Not sure if the installer created that file with spaces
>> instead of CR or not… Or if it is an artifact coming from the old
>> Centos 6 server that didn’t upgrade properly.

'It's very unlikely indeed he will ever recover consciousness, and
  if he does he won't be the Julian you knew.'
   - A hospital consultant I proved very wrong in 2007 :-)