[ZendTo] New Zendto install

Jules Field Jules at Zend.To
Mon Dec 3 15:37:16 GMT 2018

Scott,

That did sound like an internaldomains.conf error, sorry, haven't had
time to reply.

The Installer should only ever write 1 domain name in there (your
organisation's top-level domain), not sure how it would end up with 2.
But yes, it's 1 entry per line.

On 27/11/2018 19:16, Scott Silva via ZendTo wrote:

> Found it!
>
> Had   'emailDomainRegexp' => '/opt/zendto/config/internaldomains.conf'
>
> But the 2 domains in internaldomains.conf were separated by a space
> instead of a return
>
> It now works. Not sure if the installer created that file with spaces
> instead of CR or not… Or if it is an artifact coming from the old
> Centos 6 server that didn’t upgrade properly.

'Adversity is like a strong wind. I don't mean just that it holds
  us back from places we might otherwise go. It also tears away from
  us all but the things that cannot be torn, so that afterward we see
  ourselves as we really are, and not merely as we might like to be.'
  - Arthur Golden