[ZendTo] Help an Idiot Install SSL Certificate

YOUNG, MICHAEL A. m.a.young at durham.ac.uk
Wed Dec 19 21:31:24 GMT 2018

On Wed, 19 Dec 2018, Brumm, Robert wrote:

> Ubuntu 18.10 and whatever the Zendto installer installs. Apache, right?

ubuntu isn't my area of expertise but I think your apache ssl
configuration file will be at
/etc/apache2/sites-available/001-zendto-ssl.conf

and you are looking for lines like
   SSLCertificateFile    /etc/ssl/certs/zendto-selfsigned-cert.pem
   SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/ssl/private/zendto-selfsigned-key.pem

so basically you put your cert file in /etc/ssl/certs/ and your key file
in /etc/ssl/private and edit this file to point to them. You probably also
got a certificate chain file with your certificates in which case find the
line
   #SSLCertificateChainFile /etc/ssl/certs/server-ca.crt
delete the # , put your chain file in /etc/ssl/certs/ and edit the line to
point to it. Hopefully when you restart your apache service it should use
be using the new certificate.

 	Michael Young