[ZendTo] Error to uploading files v5

Jules Field Jules at Zend.To
Mon Dec 17 15:57:55 GMT 2018

Ricardo,

In which case it was most likely an SELinux attribute problem.

If you moved, copied or replaced files in either /var/zendto or
/opt/zendto, you would have ended up with the wrong SELinux attributes
on the versions it was trying to use.

You can restore the attributes at any time with
*restorecon -vFR /var/zendto /opt/zendto*

The "-v" makes it tell you about any changes it made.
The "-F" makes it do *everything*.
The "-R" makes it work recursively.

On 17/12/2018 15:22, RICARDO ARAÚJO POPOIRE WANDERLEY wrote:

> CentOS Linux release 7.5.1804 (Core)
>
> At.te
>
> Ricardo Araujo

'One of the deep secrets of life is that all that is really worth
  doing is what we do for others.' - Lewis Carroll