[ZendTo] problem with upload

Maarten Andriessen mandriessen at uei.com
Wed Sep 20 01:06:03 BST 2017

I recently re-installed ZendTo from scratch, and am encountering an issue. I installed a brand new Linux Debian install (v 9.1), and ran the Install.php script which successfully completed. I then copied our old preferences.php and zendto.conf and added new entries I saw in the new config file to re-build the site as I want it (with company logo, company words, etc). The server has 4 GB of RAM and 500 GB disk space. (Virtual machine on a VMWare cluster), it has a proper SSL certificate and the site is secured properly on https. The speed with which the server is connected to the internet is a 1 Gbps fibreoptic line.

Steps:

1)      I log on to the site using AD Credentials. (this works fine).

2)      I click Drop Off

3)      I do not have a "request code" (or need one) so I type in my organization and click Next.

4)      I click on the green + in the To: field, and add a gmail account to test.

5)      I choose a file. In my case an executable print driver file to test, of around 42 MB.

6)      I click "Drop Off files".

7)      Progress bar fills up to 100%, and subsequently I get presented with a screen that does have the Home/Inbox/Outbox/Logout tabs, but is otherwise white/blank.
Chrome Debugger gives me the following information:

//
Refused to set unsafe header "Connection"

send

@

jquery-1.7.2.min.js:4

ajax

@

jquery-1.7.2.min.js:4

submitform

@

verify.php:592

onclick

@

verify.php:679

//

I have checked our firewall logs, and using our internal/external source IP's for the zendto server, nothing was blocked. All traffic to/from the server was allowed and passed through. (site works otherwise both internally and externally)

Things I have tried:

-          Change progress bar setting from "TRUE" to "FALSE".

-          Disabled CLAMAV scanner

Any clue as to what might be wrong?

Sincerely,

Maarten