[ZendTo] Problem with note

Dariusz Radoszek darek at willowelectric.com
Wed Oct 4 20:22:21 BST 2017

Hello,

I'm having problems with some dropoffs that contains longer note. I have
max length of note set to 10000 so that should not be a problem but for
whatever reason it gives me error like that:

"Upload Error
Unable to add a dropoff record to the database, please notify the
administrator.

Drop-Off Summary

No files in the dropoff... something is amiss!
From:
() from on"

And to makes thing even harder to debug some notes work fine and some
not. For example it gives me this error for following note:

"Jennifer,

Attached you have reviewed submittals that need to be corrected and
resubmitted asap.
Please make the necessary corrections and email back to me.

tag F13 - is incomplete, the architect requires more detail for Channel
and lens and driver.
Also they would like a more detailed drawing .

Thank you."

but dropoff with following note is processed just fine:

"Patty, Erin,

Attached are reviewed submittals.
Please email corrected specs so I can submit final submittals.

Thank you."

Both dropoffs contains the same single pdf file. There is nothing in the
logs either. Any suggestions?

--
Dariusz Radoszek