[ZendTo] Running ZendTo on openSUSE or SLES

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Wed May 17 17:50:39 BST 2017

Ken,

There are no reasons it wouldn't run on openSUSE or SLES.

You basically, as BB said, just need a LAMP stack.

Making the "M" of that be SQLite3 (a "LASP" stack?) will make your setup
and configuration an awful lot easier. The SQLite database configuration
steps are all done for you when you browse to your new ZendTo home page,
if the database hasn't been setup already.