[ZendTo] Public Revision Control Repo (Gitlab/Github, etc.)

Ricky Boone ricky.boone at gmail.com
Thu May 11 19:00:48 BST 2017

I know this has been asked before, but has there been any
consideration to making the source code and revision control
repository publicly accessible (assuming it isn't already... I just
haven't seen any links to it)?  I'm testing out some things in my
environment, keeping track of changes in an internal Gitlab-backed
repo, which if all goes well, I'd be okay with pushing back upstream.
I've seen references to Subversion in the list archives, so I'm not
sure if that's still the preferred SCM, or if anything else is going
on.  Something like Gitlab or Github (if using git), or similar for
other SCMs, would also be useful for project management, bug tracking,
etc.

Just a thought.  :)

Awesome work on the project, BTW.  I hope to get it running in my
environment pretty soon.