[ZendTo] Zendto feature requests

John Thurston john.thurston at alaska.gov
Fri Mar 31 17:18:01 BST 2017

On 3/31/2017 4:29 AM, TEXIER Thomas wrote:
> ·         When logged users make a drop-off : an option to limit the
> number of downloads to X times only. When reached, download is not
> possible anymore.

This feature was requested by one of my customers, but I thought more
about it and didn't make the request. It could be useful, but how can it
be implemented? How will the application ever know if the download was
successful?

The download is started, and bytes start flowing to the destination. If
the connection or session is interrupted before the transfer is
complete, is that successful? If the server sends all the bytes but they
arrive at the destination corrupted, is that successful?

John Thurston    907-465-8591
John.Thurston at alaska.gov
Enterprise Technology Services
Department of Administration