[ZendTo] [Non-DoD Source] Re: confirmation of downloads

Kash, Howard M CIV USARMY RDECOM ARL (US) howard.m.kash.civ at mail.mil
Fri Mar 31 14:19:03 BST 2017

> I have just released a new beta 4.24-5 which
>
> a) incorporates new preferences.php setting 'allowExternalUploads' (TRUE
> by default). If you set this to FALSE, then users who cannot login can
> only upload files to you if you've sent them a Request Code; they can't
> just send you files as and when they please. There is also a new error
> message in zendto.conf "ErrorRequestUsedNoUploads", so please make sure
> that is in your version of that file too.
>
> b) Ubuntu installer improved.
>
> Howard - Let me know if it does/doesn't do what you wanted!

Perfect, thanks!  But I'm having the same problem as Thomas Texier with 4.24-5 - non-html dropoff emails are blank.  I did not install any of the *_html.tpl files.

I also saw the following in my Apache error_log:

[Fri Mar 31 08:12:39 2017] [error] [client x.x.x.x] PHP Fatal error:  Class 'Smarty_Template_Source' not found in /opt/zendto/lib/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php on line 136, referer: https://example.com/pickup.php?claimID=xxxxx&claimPasscode=xxxxx&emailAddr=xxxxx

Howard