[ZendTo] rpm package

Damjan Hajsek damjan at povej.net
Wed Mar 8 18:06:23 GMT 2017

Thank you I manage to work it out now.

From: zendto-bounces at zend.to [mailto:zendto-bounces at zend.to] On Behalf Of
Jules
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2017 7:04 PM
To: ZendTo Users
Subject: Re: [ZendTo] rpm package

Damjan,

I would strongly advise you use my ZendTo installer. Just installing the rpm
file with the "rpm" command won't do most of what needs doing.

On 28/02/2017 14:45, Damjan wrote:

Hi

I have installed zendto on centos 7 with rpm package, now where are files to
point my apache server to that files.

I have also see rpm installed didn't make any mysql database is that not
necesary?

Damjan

Julian Field MEng MBCS CITP CEng

'The best and most beautiful things in life cannot be seen or even
 touched; they must be felt with the heart.' - Helen Keller