[ZendTo] maxFileSize

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Wed Mar 8 18:16:22 GMT 2017

Manuel,

You are running a very old version.

If you cannot upload files bigger than 2GB, I suspect you have not
rebuilt your copy of PHP so that it can handle uploads bigger than 2GB.

The installer for the new version of ZendTo (it's probably easier to
start on a fresh blank server) will rebuild your PHP automatically just
how it needs it for your OS and version. That will allow uploads bigger
than 2GB.