[ZendTo] Issue with Installation on CentOS 7.

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Wed Mar 8 17:51:58 GMT 2017

Anthony,

Did you respond to *any* of the questions it asked you with any key
except just pressing Return?

I suspect you managed to respond with a space somewhere, or something
like that.
Try running stage 4 again, and just keep pressing Return and nothing
else. You can run the stage 4 script (it's in the CentOS-RedHat
subdirectory) on its own, or else just run the whole installer again and
tell it not to do stages 1 to 3.

On 01/03/2017 14:29, Anthony Wilson wrote:

> Hi
>
> I am trying to install the latest version of Zendto on a new CentOS7
> server.
>
> I have followed your instructions on your web page
> (http://zend.to/downloads.php#installer), however I have encountered
> the following error message at the end of a task 4.
>
> “Building the RPM for php-pecl-apcu failed.
>
> Do not worry, I have a patch which might fix this.
>
> I will apply it and try again.
>
> grep: : No such file or directory
>
> head: : invalid number of lines
>
> tail: cannot open ‘’ for reading: No such file or directory
>
> mv: cannot stat ‘’: No such file or directory
>
> cp: cannot create regular file ‘’: No such file or directory
>
> grep: : No such file or directory
>
> head: : invalid number of lines
>
> tail: cannot open ‘’ for reading: No such file or directory
>
> mv: cannot stat ‘’: No such file or directory
>
> cp: cannot create regular file ‘’: No such file or directory
>
> error: File /root/rpmbuild/SPECS/ is not a regular file.
>
> Something went wrong, and the RPMs for php-pecl-apcu were
>
> not built successfully. Please go back through the output from this
>
> and try to fix what went wrong (usually something that should
>
> be installed but was not).
>
> Then run this script again.
>
> Exiting...”
>
> su -
>
> /opt/zendto/bin/adduser.php
>
> That will show you the syntax. Use it to add a single test user.
>
> Then login to the website and drop off some files.
>
> Now go and configure ZendTo itself in
>
> /opt/zendto/config/preferences.php and
>
> /opt/zendto/config/zendto.conf
>
> For help configuring ZendTo for Active Directory, see
>
> http://zend.to/activedirectory.php”
>
> Any assistant would help, as I didn’t install the software before.
>
> Regards
>
> Anthony Wilson
>
> Systems & Applications Administrator
>
> IT Services – Information Services
>
> St Georges - University of London.

Julian Field MEng MBCS CITP CEng

'Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day.
  Teach a man to fish, and he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day.'
    - Anon