[ZendTo] Issue with Installation on CentOS 7.

Anthony Wilson akwilson at sgul.ac.uk
Wed Mar 1 14:29:46 GMT 2017

Hi

I am trying to install the latest version of Zendto on a new CentOS7 server.

I have followed your instructions on your web page (http://zend.to/downloads.php#installer), however I have encountered the following error message at the end of a task 4.

"Building the RPM for php-pecl-apcu failed.
Do not worry, I have a patch which might fix this.
I will apply it and try again.
grep: : No such file or directory
head: : invalid number of lines
tail: cannot open '' for reading: No such file or directory
mv: cannot stat '': No such file or directory
cp: cannot create regular file '': No such file or directory
grep: : No such file or directory
head: : invalid number of lines
tail: cannot open '' for reading: No such file or directory
mv: cannot stat '': No such file or directory
cp: cannot create regular file '': No such file or directory
error: File /root/rpmbuild/SPECS/ is not a regular file.
Something went wrong, and the RPMs for php-pecl-apcu were
not built successfully. Please go back through the output from this
and try to fix what went wrong (usually something that should
be installed but was not).
Then run this script again.
Exiting..."

su -
/opt/zendto/bin/adduser.php
That will show you the syntax. Use it to add a single test user.
Then login to the website and drop off some files.

Now go and configure ZendTo itself in
/opt/zendto/config/preferences.php and
/opt/zendto/config/zendto.conf

For help configuring ZendTo for Active Directory, see
http://zend.to/activedirectory.php"

Any assistant would help, as I didn't install the software before.

Regards

Anthony Wilson
Systems & Applications Administrator
IT Services - Information Services