[ZendTo] php-mbstring and mb_strimwidth()

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Sat Jan 21 11:48:42 GMT 2017

Just to echo something I posted elsewhere.

4.20 uses php-mbstring as well as the other PHP modules you will have
installed previously.
The necessary RPM will have been built the last time you did a PHP
rebuild. Just install that and restart httpd.

Julian Field MEng MBCS CITP CEng

'Ever since the dawn of civilization, people have craved for an
  understanding of the underlying order of the world: why it is as
  it is, and why it exists at all. But even if we do find a complete
  theory of everything, it is just a set of rules and equations. What
  is it that breathes fire into the equations, and makes a universe
  for them to describe?' - Stephen Hawking