[ZendTo] ANNOUNCE: Version 4.20-1 released

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Fri Jan 20 09:52:08 GMT 2017

Kris,

You can't see the indexes of those directories, no. But it should still
work with the yum command, provided you install
     http://zend.to/zendto-repo.rpm
first.

On 19/01/2017 18:06, Kris Lou wrote:
> Hey Jules,
>
> Thanks for this.  I'm probably jumping the gun a bit, but I get a 404
> + Forbidden on your Yum repo (http://zend.to/yum/noarch).
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Kris
>

> Kris Lou
> klou at themusiclink.net <mailto:klou at themusiclink.net>
>
> On Thu, Jan 19, 2017 at 9:50 AM, Jules <Jules at zend.to
> <mailto:Jules at zend.to>> wrote:
>
>     I have just made the new version 4.20-1 publicly available.
>
>     I haven't yet had a chance to update all the download and installation
>     instructions on the website, so for now please go to
>     http://zend.to/beta.php
>     That contains a list of all the major changes, including
>     instructions on
>     how to use the new installer and what it will do for you.
>     It also contains links to the installer (for new systems) and the rpm,
>     deb and tgz files.
>
>     The public yum and apt repositories have also been updated. If you are
>     already using them on your ZendTo server, you should follow the
>     instructions on either
>     http://zend.to/yum.php
>     or
>     http://zend.to/apt.php
>     as appropriate.
>
>     Apt users: note that I have upgraded the
>     http://zend.to/files/zendto-repo.deb
>     <http://zend.to/files/zendto-repo.deb> file, so you will need to
>     upgrade
>     that before doing 'apt-get update && apt-get upgrade zendto'.
>
>     Hopefully I will get time to update all the docs on the website
>     tomorrow.
>
>     But it's now out there, and it works for me.
>
>     Please let me know how you get on!
>
>     Cheers,
>
>     Jules
>
>     --
>     Julian Field MEng MBCS CITP CEng
>
>     'Intelligence is quickness to apprehend as distinct from ability,
>       which is capacity to act wisely on the thing apprehended.'
>       - Alfred North Whitehead
>
>     www.Zend.To <http://www.Zend.To>
>     Twitter: @JulesFM
>     PGP footprint: EE81 D763 3DB0 0BFD E1DC 7222 11F6 5947 1415 B654

Julian Field MEng MBCS CITP CEng

'I have lost friends, some by death ... others through sheer inability
  to cross the street.' - Virginia Woolf