[ZendTo] ANNOUNCE: ZendTo beta released

Abhilash CS abhilashtvpm at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 04:51:20 GMT 2017

Hi Julian,

I have installed the latest version on *Ubuntu 16* using the install
script. All works fine except the Upload progress bar. I am getting
following error.

*PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function apc_fetch()
in /opt/zendto/www/get_progress.php:7\nStack trace:\n#0 {main}\n  thrown in
/opt/zendto/www/get_progress.php on line 7, referer:
http://10.10.8.15/progress.php?progress_id=5871b1e948ab7
<http://10.10.8.15/progress.php?progress_id=5871b1e948ab7>*

Appreciate your assistance on this regard.

Regards,

Abhilash