[ZendTo] ANNOUNCE: ZendTo beta released

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Wed Jan 4 16:23:04 GMT 2017

Happy New Year to you all!

The latest beta 4.19-3 is now on the web site (see the zend.to/beta.php
page to get started).

I've fixed another couple of security bugs, and the rpm and deb files
will tell you about upgrade_preferences_php if you are upgrading.

Again, you will probably want to start with the installer, as it will
save you a whole load of work if you're building a new server.

Please do let me know of any problems.

Thanks!
Jules.