[ZendTo] reCAPTCHA issue

Pedrosi, Derek G. pedrosi at millercanfield.com
Fri Feb 3 20:01:19 GMT 2017

Indeed...

OS    Ubuntu 16.04.1 LTS

PHP 7.0.13-0ubuntu0.16.04.1 (cli) ( NTS )
Zend Engine v3.0.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2016 Zend Technologies
with Zend OPcache v7.0.13-0ubuntu0.16.04.1, Copyright (c) 1999-2016, by Zend Technologies

I'm on PHP guy, is this feasible?
https://guides.wp-bullet.com/install-apcu-object-cache-for-php7-for-wordpress-ubuntu-16-04/