[ZendTo] reCAPTCHA issue

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Fri Feb 3 12:47:41 GMT 2017

What distribution and version of Linux are you using?

And what version of PHP?

The "real" progress bar will not work on anything running PHP 7 (only
Ubuntu 16 uses PHP 7 from what I've seen).
The authors of the PHP "apcu" module removed the feature I was using
(RFC1876 support), in order to get their module to compile against PHP 7.

On 02/02/2017 14:12, Pedrosi, Derek G. wrote:

> Hmmm,
>
> It turns out when I set
>
> 'useRealProgressBar' => FALSE,
>
> It works just fine.
>
> So my problem was solved by changing the real progress bar usage to FALSE.
>
> Thanks!
>
> derek

'I have lost friends, some by death ... others through sheer inability
  to cross the street.' - Virginia Woolf