[ZendTo] Login Tab not displaying correctly

Wesley Lukehart wlukehart at innoflight.com
Tue Dec 12 17:47:02 GMT 2017

Not sure if this is the case, but I noticed that when the text to the right of the login at the top of the page is many characters, the login labels and text boxes will render poorly.

Try changing the “ServiceLogo” text value in the zendto.conf file to something shorter as a test. Or maybe it was a different variable in the conf file…