[ZendTo] Login Tab not displaying correctly

Robert Clabaugh rclabaugh at woodburnsd.org
Tue Dec 12 17:21:50 GMT 2017

Greetings,

After a largely successful installation, almost everything seems to be
working correctly.

However, the “Login” tab at the top of the page is not displaying
correctly. The text box for the password field is directly below the
“Password” label and the login button is covering the “If you are a
<district> user you may login here:

Not sure if screen shots are permissible in this forum but I can forward if
so.

Is there something in the configuration that would cause the field to
become dislocated? It seems to do it using the stock preferences file
(before editing) so I’m not sure where to look. It would be OK to simply
remove the Login tab and use the button to access the login screen if there
is a simple way to do that.

Thanks in advance,

Bob Clabaugh | CISSP | CCNA

Technology Coordinator