[ZendTo] IMAP authentication issue

Ken Etter KLE at msktd.com
Mon Oct 10 14:06:26 BST 2016

Tiho,
Sorry, I'm not sure what else to suggest.  I used the pre-built Ubuntu VM from the ZendTo download page, configured it, and then have patched it as needed to stay current.  I'm not an expert on the inner workings of it.  Maybe someone else will have some suggestions to contribute.

Ken Etter, System Administrator
Architectural Group
260.432.9337 | msktd.com

>>> Tihomir Vlahovski <tihomir at vlahovski.com> 10/7/2016 7:25 PM >>>
Hi Ken,
Thanks for your email.
Unfortunately it's not connection to the IMAP service the problem. No matter what info is in the strings, after authentication I am getting blank screen. I can see in the Apache log the connection (access.log), but that's it. Nothing in the Zend log or Apache error.log
No idea where to look for. I thought that might miss some php component or library, but didn't find indication for that. There is nothing in the mail server log files (authentication, connection or what so ever...). I am running out of ideas.

Regards,
-Tiho

Best regards,
Tihomir Vlahovski

BMT TEAM Ltd.
This transmission is intended only for use by the intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient you should not read, disclose, copy, circulate or in any other way use the information contained in this transmission. The information in this transmission may be confidential and/or privileged. If you received this transmission in an error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this transmission including any attachments.