[ZendTo] IMAP authentication issue

Tihomir Vlahovski tihomir at vlahovski.com
Sat Oct 8 00:25:29 BST 2016

Hi Ken,
Thanks for your email.
Unfortunately it's not connection to the IMAP service the problem. No
matter what info is in the strings, after authentication I am getting blank
screen. I can see in the Apache log the connection (access.log), but that's
it. Nothing in the Zend log or Apache error.log
No idea where to look for. I thought that might miss some php component or
library, but didn't find indication for that. There is nothing in the mail
server log files (authentication, connection or what so ever...). I am
running out of ideas.

Regards,
-Tiho

Best regards,
Tihomir Vlahovski

BMT TEAM Ltd.
This transmission is intended only for use by the intended recipient(s). If
you are not an intended recipient you should not read, disclose, copy,
circulate or in any other way use the information contained in this
transmission. The information in this transmission may be confidential
and/or privileged. If you received this transmission in an error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete this transmission including any
attachments.