[ZendTo] A head's up about the mailing list

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Mon Nov 14 09:18:39 GMT 2016

Mike,

I've just fixed the lack of IPv6 in the SPF record. I'm very wary of
updating our mailman install, as there are a lot of lists on it, and
lots of people would be very upset if a "yum upgrade mailman" did
something horrible. I'm not even supposed to be looking after our mail
system any more, I just do the minimum necessary fixes to keep it working.

Let's see if the IPv6 SPF record is enough to keep us going for now. :-/

Thanks!
Jules.

'Every morning when I wake,
  Dear Lord, a little prayer I make,