[ZendTo] automatic cleanup of old files not occurring -- where to I start troubleshooting?

Furnish, Trever G TGFurnish at herffjones.com
Tue Jun 7 00:01:29 BST 2016

Hello,

I inherited a zend.to installation that's been working well afaict except that it's not automatically removing old files...which seems to be unexpected based on the presence of cleanup.php and on this discussion in the list archives:

http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/pipermail/zendto/2015-March/thread.html

I'm not sure where to start troubleshooting though.  Any advice?  Is there any documentation on what's supposed to kick off the cleanup?

I have checked to be sure that the apache user has the permissions necessary to remove the folders and files in question (and tested doing so on one sample file).

I pondered running cleanup.php by hand as root and passing in the preferences.php file...but this is a production system where I don't have confidence that action would be safe.

--
Trever