[ZendTo] Default Domain not working?

Charles Sprickman spork at bway.net
Fri Jan 8 21:21:16 GMT 2016

This setting does not seem to be doing anything:

defaultEmailDomain

(or in context within the preferences array: defaultEmailDomain' => 'bway.net’,)

When I login without using a domain name (our IMAP server will accept logins with or without a domain appended), login works, but on trying to share a file, I get an error that my email address is invalid (i.e.: it’s missing the “@domain”).

I’d be OK with either the domain being appended when the user doesn’t supply it or simply refusing login when the domain is omitted.  Am I missing anything in regards to how this should work with IMAP auth?

Thanks,

Charles
--
Charles Sprickman