[ZendTo] New User Question - Upload Error

Karl Bundy karl.bundy at aldentorch.com
Tue Sep 8 20:02:59 BST 2015

All:

I am a new user, and I have tried to go through the documentation, etc. but cannot get past an Upload Error when doing a drop-off for a company employee.  Regardless of if I do a requested drop off using a logged in user, or the Drop-Off button from an email address not associated with a login (and on a different domain), I get an error message "Upload Error You must be logged in as a Southampton user in order to drop-off a file for a non-Southampton user.  Return to the File Exchange main menu to log in and then try again."  When I upload a file from a logged in user for an email address not associated with the company or any login, it works fine.  I am using local authentication.   Is there some way I need to associate users other than the adduser.php command to have it recognize users as being associated with our ZendTo instance and not external users?

Thanks,

Karl Bundy