[ZendTo] Disable random generator for files and folders

joekane at gmail.com joekane at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 22:19:41 BST 2015

Hi,

First thank you Julian for your excellent work on this, I'm using zendto
for an internal project and need to remove the random key that's generated
for the file name and directory.

I would like to keep the file-name the same as 'basename' and the directory
name to use the 'senderOrganization' name.

I believe its setup currently,

Folder = 'claimID'
Filename = 'tmpname'

I would like

Folder = 'senderOrganization'
Filename = 'basename'

I understand this negates the security feature that comes with hashing the
folder/file names.
I am digging around NSSDropoff.php and NSSUtils.php to change the random
file/folder name generation but maybe someone can point me in the right
direction. I am by no means a php expert.

Thanks again, Joe