[ZendTo] Re: how to remove/dont display public ip address on recipent email

John Thurston john.thurston at alaska.gov
Wed Oct 7 18:30:42 BST 2015

On 10/6/2015 11:36 PM, Alex Chang wrote:
> Dear Support,
>
> I new babies here.  I have install  zendto in virtual machine that
> running Ubuntu. All tested and ruuning well. What I looking for is how
> to “ unshow” or “undisplay” Public IP Address ( 210.19.7.128) Instead?
> Please advise:

Well, there has to be _something_ there or the URL is incomplete. My
URLs have a hostname in them.

I suspect ZendTo is getting the value to use from the "ServerName"
attribute of your web server. Does your web server name a name defined?

John Thurston    907-465-8591
John.Thurston at alaska.gov
Enterprise Technology Services
Department of Administration