[ZendTo] Re: One more request: an "X" icon ?

Ken Etter kle at msktd.com
Thu May 28 15:59:12 BST 2015

Nevermind, looks like Eythor took care of it.  Nice image Eythor!

Ken
>>> "Ken Etter" <kle at msktd.com> 5/28/2015 10:09 AM >>>
I haven't had time to install the beta, but if someone wants to send a screen shot of the form and the pixel size for the icon, I might be able to work something up.

Ken
>>> Jules <Jules at zend.to> 5/28/2015 9:52 AM >>>
Folks,

Many thanks for all your help in getting bugs fixed in this new release,
it's much appreciated (I'm snowed under at work this week, very
interesting new project that's chewing up time!).

In the "new dropoff" form, there is still just an "X" character as the
marker for what to click on to delete a file from the list.

Could someone possibly spend a few minutes begging/borrowing/stealing
(well, maybe not the last one) a suitable icon that means "remove this
file from the list"? It needs to be the right size for the current
dimensions used in the files list on that page.

Many thanks!

Julian Field MEng MBCS CITP CEng

'If I were a Brazilian without land or money or the means to feed
  my children, I would be burning the rain forest too.' - Sting