[ZendTo] Re: Beta release 4.12-2 is out

carré, denis d.carre at maine-et-loire.fr
Wed May 27 13:59:43 BST 2015

Hi Jules,

Nice to read a new release is coming. However, do you plan someday to make a localized version of ZendTo ?

I've spent time to translate everything in French :

- files in /templates,
- zendo.conf
- some lines in www/js/main.js too (for some tables or button display).

Planning the installation of a new version worries me, because there'll be several places to find/modify again to have a complete translation !

Anyway, many thanks for this quite great tool

Regards,

Denis

Réponse ou transfert de la part de Denis CARRE