[ZendTo] Beta release 4.12-2 is out

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Wed May 27 11:27:19 BST 2015

Folks,

I have just corrected the tiny 1-character bug in 4.12-1.

With that item fixed manually, people have been reporting good results
from the new release of version 4.12.
So you should feel more confident about trying this out on your
non-production (or snapshotted VM) systems.

Please do let me know how you get on.

Thanks all!

Julian Field MEng MBCS CITP CEng

'It's very unlikely indeed he will ever recover consciousness, and
  if he does it won't be the Julian you knew.'
   - A hospital consultant I proved very wrong in 2007 :-)