[ZendTo] Re: Resend notice does not reset pick up period.

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Mon May 25 11:31:37 BST 2015

Greg,

Bug well spotted. I will add some code into the resend functionality to
"touch" the datestamp on the dropoff. That'll be the easiest way of
implementing it. It will just reset the retention period countdown when
a dropoff is resent.

It's long past time I did some work on ZendTo, I'll see what I can get
done this week.