[ZendTo] Re: System statistics page

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Mon May 11 09:28:11 BST 2015

On 08/05/2015 10:43, Hartshorne, Paul wrote:

> Hi Jules,
>
> Thanks for the quick reply, I suspect that the drop offs are being
> uploaded and downloaded before the overnight collection sees them.

They aren't automatically deleted as soon as someone downloads them,
either the recipient explicitly clicks the "Delete Drop-off" button if
they are the only recipient, or else they are automatically deleted
after they have been sitting on the server for 30 days (or whatever you
configured the time to be).

Jules.