[ZendTo] Re: Multiple allowed domains

Rodito Buan rodito.buan at acdlabs.com
Thu Jun 18 20:55:42 BST 2015

Thanks Jules.. I'll try the filename option with the list.

I taught you could do multiple emailDomainRegexp's on the config; which I think caused it to not work for sending internally from non-authenticated users if you ask for a drop.

This was added to the config: Drop-off doesn't work for non-authenticated users

   'emailDomainRegexp' => '/^([a-zA-Z\.\-]+\.)?acdlabs\.com$/i',

   'emailDomainRegexp' => '/^([a-zA-Z\.\-]+\.)?acdlabs\.ru$/i',

   'emailDomainRegexp' => '/^([a-zA-Z\.\-]+\.)?acdlabs\.by$/i',

Removed the last two and it works again. Sorry should have read the config, the solution was right in-front of me. I have the email about the issue that my users experienced when there's three emailDomainReqgexp on the config, but it's all in embedded images; I didn't want to bomb the mailing list with that.

Cheers

Rodito

In preferences.php there is this:

   // You need to change this setting!

   //

   // This should either be a regular expression or a filename.

   // It defines the domain(s) that un-authenticated users can send

   // files to. Authenticated users can send to everywhere.

   //

   // * Filename *

   // If it is a filename, it must start with a / and not end with one.

   // The file will contain a list of domain names, one per line.

   // Blank lines and comment lines starting wth '#' will be ignored.

   // If a line contains "domain.com" for example, then the list of

   // recipient email domains for un-authenticated users will contain

   // "domain.com" and "*.domain.com".

   //

   // * Regular Expression *

   // This defines the recipient email domain(s) for un-authenticated users.

   // This example matches "soton.ac.uk" and "*.soton.ac.uk".

   // 'emailDomainRegexp' => '/^([a-zA-Z\.\-]+\.)?soton\.ac\.uk$/i',

   //

   // 'emailDomainRegexp' => '/opt/zendto/config/internaldomains.txt',

   'emailDomainRegexp' => '/^([a-zA-Z\.\-]+\.)?soton\.ac\.uk$/i',

So you can either define a regexp that matches all your domains, or you

should be able to give it a filename instead that contains a list of all

your domains.

What are you saying doesn't work at the moment?