[ZendTo] Re: Multiple allowed domains

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Thu Jun 18 16:31:17 BST 2015

In preferences.php there is this:

   // You need to change this setting!
   //
   // This should either be a regular expression or a filename.
   // It defines the domain(s) that un-authenticated users can send
   // files to. Authenticated users can send to everywhere.
   //
   // * Filename *
   // If it is a filename, it must start with a / and not end with one.
   // The file will contain a list of domain names, one per line.
   // Blank lines and comment lines starting wth '#' will be ignored.
   // If a line contains "domain.com" for example, then the list of
   // recipient email domains for un-authenticated users will contain
   // "domain.com" and "*.domain.com".
   //
   // * Regular Expression *
   // This defines the recipient email domain(s) for un-authenticated users.
   // This example matches "soton.ac.uk" and "*.soton.ac.uk".
   // 'emailDomainRegexp' => '/^([a-zA-Z\.\-]+\.)?soton\.ac\.uk$/i',
   //
   // 'emailDomainRegexp' => '/opt/zendto/config/internaldomains.txt',
   'emailDomainRegexp' => '/^([a-zA-Z\.\-]+\.)?soton\.ac\.uk$/i',

So you can either define a regexp that matches all your domains, or you
should be able to give it a filename instead that contains a list of all
your domains.

What are you saying doesn't work at the moment?