[ZendTo] Inbox/Outbox Collection Date and Subject

Kester Wynyard kester.wynyard at ukipme.com
Thu Jan 29 14:57:37 GMT 2015

I have implemented the Ubuntu virtual machine on our network and I am very
pleased with the solution,
I am currently in the process of rolling it out to our organisation and
educating users in how to use it for their various needs.

A user recently requested to include the collection date of a drop off in
the inbox/outbox for users so she could keep
track of what she has downloaded before but keep in the event they needed
to re-download.
Is this possible to add as a column or even as CSS to change the colour of
the text or background row?

They also send requests to a  lot of people with different subjects, would
it be possible for the subject to be included in the list too?
I know the notes can be used but this can also be adjusted by the sender.

Thanks in advance.

--
Disclaimer
This email (which includes any files transmitted with it)is confidential

If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error,do not
open any attachment but please notify the sender (above)
deleting this message from your system. Please rely on your own anti-virus
system, no responsibility is taken by the sender
for any damage rising out of virus infection.

UKIP Media & Events Ltd.
Registered Address: 82 St John Street, London EC1M 4JN
VAT No. GB879 4451 71
Registration Number: 5893940
Company registered in England and Wales