[ZendTo] Address Book functionality

Eythor Thorsteinsson eythort at menandmice.com
Wed Jan 7 15:20:35 GMT 2015

Hi,

We've been using zend.to for the last couple of years with good use.
I frequently send files to the same set of people, and once I dug around I saw that there is an addressbook in the database but the addressbook functionality has not been enabled, apparently.

I therefore decided to hack my own version, using jquery-ui autocomplete, into new_dropoff.tpl, and it works quite well.

If anyone is interested, I've attached the patched file, which goes into /opt/zendto/templates/. It should work against the latest version.

I also hope this means we'll have this functionality in the next official version, whether it's based on this code or not.

Regards,
Eythor