[ZendTo] Re: ZendTo certificate problem

Hartshorne, Paul P.Hartshorne at leedsbeckett.ac.uk
Fri Nov 7 11:15:23 GMT 2014

Got it sorted, thank you for your replies and to Geoff for pointing me in the right direction.

Previously I had only used the SSLCertificateFile value in /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/001-zendto and pointed this at my combined certificate, I hadn't used SSLCertificateChainFile at all.

I've set SSLCertificateFile to the actual certificate and SSLCertificateChainFile to the combined one, and saved them all into the same directory and it is now fully trusted.

Have good weekend all.

Regards

Paul