[ZendTo] Re: Certificate problem

Willson, Thomas H t.willson at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Nov 7 10:38:55 GMT 2014

I suspect you need to present the intermediates as well.  Chrome/IE will sort themselves out but Firefox is fussy.

Sent: 07 November 2014 09:29
To: ZendTo Users
Subject: [ZendTo] Re: Certificate problem

Chrome and IE share the operating system's certification store, while Firefox uses it's own.

So it looks to me you have a CA or corporate cert in the windows certificate store that is missing on a foreign computer or browser?

via Smartphone