[ZendTo] Authentication Error...for just one user?

Garan Sink gsink at leehartman.com
Wed Mar 12 19:08:39 GMT 2014

I'm putting this in place in an AD environment and I've sorted out the
correct settings for AD for the various attributes in the preferences.php
file but have one issue that I'm not not able to resolve. My own personal
domain account is not able to authenticate, however every other user I've
tested and test user's I've created work just fine. My user is in an OU,
the same as others I've tested, that is properly defined as the base DN.
I'm also specified as a site admin in the preferences file, which another
use is as well. He can login fine, I can't.

Very strange but I've run out of ideas.. I've done the usual clearing of
cookies/temp files/etc., of course, reset apache, restarted the zendto
server, blabla double checked everything but can't quite figure this one
out after a few hours worth of tinkering. Anyone run across this before or
have any tips?

Garan