[ZendTo] Re: "Send As" from Sender

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at ci.juneau.ak.us
Fri Jun 27 21:38:31 BST 2014

Notices go to the wrong place though.  For instance, I just received this in my postmaster account:

"I am out of the office until Wednesday, July 2nd.  Please know that your email is important to me and I will respond as soon as I return.  If you need immediate assistance, please contact SOME PERSON at SOME.PERSON@*********.com."

It would be handy if those sorts of things went back to the sender, not to zendto at domain.  (Small headers snippet below:
 (mail-by2lp0235.outbound.protection.outlook.com [207.46.163.235])	by
 mxg.ci.juneau.ak.us (8.13.6/8.13.6/SuSE Linux 0.8) with ESMTP id
 s5RJRmxF013502	for <zendto at ci.juneau.ak.us>; Fri, 27 Jun 2014 11:28:05 -0800)

I don't believe my user received this notice.  While replies going to the sender are adequate, they're not optimal.  And yeah, we have the code.  But not all of us are perl mavens any more than I could hand a Chiltons manual to the average joe on the street and expect him to be able to rebuild a Chevy 396...

...Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
Network/email Administrator, CBJ MIS Dept.