[ZendTo] Re: FW: Issue with Chrome browser - "Leave this Page"

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Tue Jan 28 17:06:19 GMT 2014

We're still working on a better fix for this. Re-enabling the
unload-handler immediately after the upload has started doesn't appear
to work, when I'm sure it should. Don't worry, work is continuing on
this one, I'll post a new version once I have a better solution.

Jules.

On 17/01/2014 16:19, John Webber (NBI) wrote:

> Hi Jules,
>
> Thanks for the pointer.
>
> I have made, and tested, the change you suggest below -- it all seems
> to work correctly, thanks.
>
> Please can you keep me posted about whether this issue will be solved
> fully, instead of just the quick fix / workaround below.
>

> Thanks
>
> John

'When a man points a finger at someone else, he should remember
  that four of his fingers are pointing at himself.' - Louis Nizer