[ZendTo] Re: Upload Error

Thu Jan 9 11:45:31 GMT 2014

Hi Markus,

did you check the following setting in preferences.php

   'defaultEmailDomain' => 'yourdomain.tld',

and also some settings in zendto.conf for organisation etc.?

I assume, that you have to set much more there because you get still the
"Southampton" string from the default settings?

Do you have Active Directory? Did you configure preferences.php
correctly and verified it as described here:
http://zend.to/activedirectory.php and here
http://zend.to/authentication.php#AD

I have a working installation with AD and MS-Exchange.
Make sure you connect to the Global Catalog Server not just only a DC
to be able to retrieve the email-addresses of your users if you are on AD.

I installed ldapsearch to verify if I get username, email address and
group information of my users correctly from AD as described on the
first link above.

Greets

PCFreak Bavaria/Germany/Europe/Earth