[ZendTo] Re: [Improvement Proposal for Short not to Recipients Field]

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at ci.juneau.ak.us
Wed Feb 12 17:28:58 GMT 2014

Edit /opt/zendto/config/preferences.php

  'maxNoteLength'        => 4000,

Change the value to what you want.  I think 2000 is the default.  I bumped mine to 4000.  I don't know if there's a way to stop accepting characters after the limit is set, but my users seem satisfied with 4000.

Don't forget to restart your httpd daemon after making the change.

 ...Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
Network/email Administrator, CBJ MIS Dept.